Job Title: Graphic Designer Intern
- OnKobo, an online cashback platform, is looking for a graphic design intern to start next fall. You’ll interpret our brand strategy and mission-to bring joy to shopping through images and contents-in terms of line, color, and typography.
- Here’s your opportunity to take your creative talent to the next playing field:
- As a Graphic Arts Disciple, you know the power behind dynamic visual design.
- You will work closely with the graphic design and marketing teams to create materials for both on- and offline promotions.
- Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment:
- Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, the OnKobo homepage, blog, and social media accounts
- Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
- Learn from industry leading designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Picasa to make pixel perfect illustrations
- Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
- Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in Graphic Arts
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
- A graphic design internship at OnKobo primes you for future in-house work at other companies or with advertising agencies.
- OnKobo values our interns for their strong design sensibility and promotes their professional development during the term.
- You’ll benefit from the guidance of world-class designers and leave the experience with a portfolio of polished work.
- In addition, we respect our interns and the work they produce for us, and the pay is good enough.
30th March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters, CV's and a samples of design work to: email@example.com