Job Title: Head, Audit & Internal Control
- Provide independent and objective assurance on the management of risks throughout the organization.
- Provide advice to management regarding the development of internal audit planning, processes, techniques and best practices in order to improve operational efficiency of the internal audit function.
- Provide the business units, Management, audit Committee and the Board with advisory services relating to internal and external risk exposure
- Oversee and coordinate the preparation and execution of the internal audit plans/programs and ensure adherence to specified timelines and actions.
- Plan, design and implement a robust risk management process for the organization, ensuring there is a system in place to identify and analyze all major risks, on a regular basis.
- Oversee internal audits covering the independent and objective review of financial processes and controls as well as information systems in line with international internal audit standards.
- Approve and coordinate the conduct of investigations into suspected fraudulent/sharp practices across the organisation and recommend the appropriate line of action in response to findings.
- Support business units through promotion of risk awareness, development of risk profiles, mitigation of risks and effective implementation of agreed action plan.
- Lead Information Security Management System audit and provide management with reports of non-conformities together with Corrective
- First Degree in a relevant discipline preferably Finance/Accounting/Business Administration.
- Post graduate/relevant professional qualification (CPA, ACA, ACCA) will be an added advantage.
- Eight to ten (10) years' work experience with at least four (6) years at senior management level
- Post graduate/relevant professional qualification (CIA, CISA or CIMA) would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and evaluation ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
30th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org