Job Title: Head of B2B (Corporate Sales)
- As the Head of B2B (Corporate Sales), you will work closely with the Marketing and the Sales Team.
- You will be the brand guardian with responsibility for the implementation and execution of the marketing strategy across various disciplines in partnership with our Sales Partners Companies, Hotels, Corporate, Schools, Trade a etc. in local markets.
- You will through a close association with Customer Relationships Management, Public Relations & social media, sales and internal departments such as guest experience ensure integration, consistency and approval across activity and campaigns.
- Plan and manage sales marketing collateral production for and with Trade Partners.
- Assist sales team in partner meetings
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns with key travel and trade partners
- Follow up with advertising and media agencies
- Follow up on execution of the B2B portal contents and development
- Support and create all online materials to promote and train Trade Partners
- Co-ordinate Trade shows and Road shows.
- Relevant Degree,(marketing-related professional qualification would be an advantage)
- You must have a minimum of 5 year's marketing experience, across the relevant disciplines ideally; retail or FMCG, promotions, project management, online,
- Research and analysis. Previous experience in trade marketing experience within retail will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience managing agencies and have exposure to managing projects.
- Experience in digital marketing will be an advantage.
- If you have previously worked in a retail store or retail environment particularly with FMCG goods, this is certainly an advantage.
- Experienced of working in a marketing environment would be a plus.
- Must have strong communication and presenting skills.
- Must be comfortable crunching numbers and used to working with narrow deadlines. Commercially astute with strong budget management and forecasting abilities.
- A natural team leader with a confident, assertive but approachable personality that can bring smiles to our customers, partners and stakeholders.
31st March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org