In five years since establishment, EduTech has broken many frontiers – prominent of which is the launch of the 1st e-Learning MBA in Africa. We currently have over 2,000 active students in all our programs combined and have two of the top three Universities in Nigeria as clients. EduTech Nigeria is a member of the Venture Garden Group.
Job Title: Head of Programs and Partnerships
- The Head of Programs and Partnership at EduTech Nigeria would be a relationship manager at the heart of it.
- These partners would include employment partners, banking partners, policy makers and other relevant institutions.
- S/he would also be responsible for developing new partnerships, coalitions, engaging and managing relationships with institutions where our programs are being delivered.
- S/he would be responsible for finding and engaging relevant partners, learn from partners and help to build their capacity across Nigeria.
- Engage and manage relationships with Clients
- Work with partner schools to determine what new programs to take online based on market viability and appeal in the market.
- Recommend and implement ways to improve programs based on market needs.
- Carry out trainings, programs and activities to increase partner school participation and use of the EduTech platform.
- Source for and lead different grant’s applications process
- Assist other EduTech departments as may be required.
- Identify relevant non-academic business opportunities for EduTech that closely align with EduTechs vision and mission.
- Any other related responsibility as may be required by the company
- Identify and engage relevant partnership opportunities with organizations, businesses for graduate internships, career opportunities and more.
- Proven experience of forming, developing and managing 3rd party relationships in organizations to deliver customer experience and 3rd party income to the required standards.
- Experience of business development processes including oversight / co-ordination of trainings
- Experience of forming, implementing and monitoring service level agreements and ability to mitigate risks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a personable and empathetic personal style.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- Credible and professional, with the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient IT skills - intermediate MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- A creative thinker and problem solver.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interrogate data and produce required management information.
- Organized with excellent attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to travel with very short notice.
- Work experience in the Nigerian University System as either a teaching assistant, lecturer or Senior lecturer, an experience in a Public University, a successful track record in similar programs, or Partnership Manager role within the technology – education sector would be an added advantage
- The ability to motivate, lead, influence and train people successfully.
- The ability to assimilate detailed information (written and verbal) quickly and easily.
- Knowledge of negotiation techniques and strong negotiation skills.
- Effective project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects consecutively and within prescribed timescales.
- B.Sc or Masters in relevant disciplines from recognized institutions
- MBA from a globally recognized Institution is an added advantage
22nd March, 2017.