Job Title: Account Manager (Sales) - Franco Africa (Fluent in French)
- Preferably based in Lagos, Nigeria to cover Congo, Cameroon & Gabon region.
- Essential Fluent French speaker (able to speak, read and write).
- Performance Materials and Technologies is a high-performing, global business with an array of technologies that are changing the world for the better.
- We develop and manufacture advanced materials, process technologies and automation solutions used in a wide range of industries and applications, from petroleum refining and automation controls and instrumentation to environmentally-friendlier refrigerants to bullet-resistant vests.
- Our advanced materials are critical in the manufacturing of products ranging from nylon to computer chips to pharmaceutical packaging, and process technologies developed by our UOP business form the foundation for most of the world's refiners, efficiently producing gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, petrochemicals and renewable fuels.
- PMT's Process Solutions business is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemicals and petrochemicals, life sciences, and metals, minerals and mining industries.
- Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Essential Fluent French speaker (able to speak, read and write)
- Driving the performance and development of all sales activities in the assigned territory
- Leadership to ensure maximum profitability in line with Honeywell's vision and objectives
- Establishing and owning plans and strategies to expand customer base in the territory
- Maintaining customer contacts and relationships at senior level, in support of account managers
- Business development-related value proposition and marketing plan
- Accurate forecasting of revenue and growth opportunities
- Management of resources to maximize sales growth
- Be directly accountable for the annual AOP for business Development of the region,
- Prioritize and focus on best opportunities - short and long term
- Communicate effectively
- Compelling presentation abilities
- Anticipate future trends
- Follow through
- Ability to travel as required in the role a minimum of 75% of the time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria