HPS offers technologies that extend information and knowledge from the plant floor to the board room and comprehensive lifecycle services that help ensure more productive and stable operations.
Job Title: Channel Business Manager
Requisition ID: 00347350
- We are seeking experienced, highly professional Channel Business Manager to grow our business through the partners in Nigeria – Sub Saharan Africa region.
- Build and maintain long-term professional relationships with owners, Managing Directors, and Sales teams
- Grow Honeywell share within partner’s total business
- Achieve assigned quota by working closely with assigned partners and their sales teams.
- Pipeline Reviews periodically
- Complete Mutual Account Plans and quarterly reviews with all partners, execute with urgency, and achieve planned results
- Maintain an accurate orders forecast for revenue and income planning
- Keep accurate opportunity records in CRM
- Make sure certain partners are adequately trained, carry proper demos, and can clearly articulate value propositions for all represented products
- Ensure stocking levels are adequately maintained per contract
- Work with partner to maintain reporting of Point of Sale data
- Implement channel programs / drive growth initiatives
- Manage conflict swiftly and efficiently
- Lead and execute sales campaigns and initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. MBA as additional qualification
- Overall experience of 10 years + with minimum 5 - 7 years’ experience in indirect channels within the automation industry, preferably in the Oil & Gas, Petro Chemicals, Power and Utility and Mining, Metals and Minerals industries
- Experience in selling Industrial Automation products like Transmitters, PLC’s, Tank Gauging Systems, Gas regulators, Gas Flow meters etc
- Strong track record and demonstrable success in managing channels in the industrial market
- Proven business acumen in channel planning and management
- Strong ability to manage through influence
- Solid understanding and experience with B2B contracts for Distributors, Manufacturer’s representatives and OEMs
- Active experience with System Integrators and/ OEM’s
- Skills in areas of planning and holding commercial negotiations
- Excellent verbal/written/presentation skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate at executive management levels internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience in conflict management
- Experienced in the use of CRM tools and Strategic Selling methodologies such as "Value Based Selling"
- Ability and willingness to travel with typically 50% away from home