Job Title: HSE Manager
- Who will be responsible for establishing and implementing Health, Safety and Environment program as part of our Safety Management system program, auditing and investigation of incidents/accidents in line with corporate standards in a housing solution company established with the specific aim to change the way construction services are provided: ranging from pre-construction consulting, to affordable mass housing deployment and building maintenance.
- Establish and ensure implementation of the HSE Management System on the all phases (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning up to Mechanical Completion) of the project.
- Assist and coordinate with the Project Director and all personnel assigned to the project.
- Advise on setting up the improvement guidelines for Project HSE Management System to project employees. Ensure improvements are implemented and results are feedback to employees
- Monitor Project HSE System activities such as Engineering HSE and Field HSE activities based on Companies Management system and Project requirements
- Ensure that HSE is applied in line with the Project HSE Design Criteria amongst others.
- Establish an emergency action plan in preparation of an accident occurrence.
- Investigate the cause of accident, establish preventive counter measure.
- To remain at the fore front on industry issues in order to keep up to date with latest developments on HSE
- To participate in innovative discussions with team members to arrive at results that could improve HSE compliance
- Provide the preventive plans for hazardous material handling
- Educate co-workers about site-specific safety measures in line with company policy and industry's best practice to continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organization
- Liaise with site engineers, sub-contractors, Labourers on HSE related issues etc.
- Coordinate and communicate with Client on Project HSE issues
- On regular schedule, take a site safety and security patrol to find any inappropriate practice. Inform assigned superintendent to take a necessary measure to correct discrepancies, and assure that corrective action is followed up.
- Must possess at least a Bachelors Degree or its equivalent qualification in HSE
- 3-5 years working experience as a HSE professional with a wealth of experience in OSHAS 18001 & ISO 14001 developing, managing and improving Environmental Management Systems Formal safety management system training and qualification.
- A current relevant HSE certificate e.g. IOSH
- Adopt a flexible approach to working hours and arrangements.
24th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com