Job Title: HSE Supervisor
- Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting, fast paced industry?
- If you have answered yes to the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Support the HSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Provide support to operations department and team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
- Provide support to the department on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements.
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the HSE Manager for promulgation to the management.
- Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Departmental head.
- Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
- Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
- Support HSE personnel’s in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good practices.
- Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks as required.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Engineering or Sciences, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
- Min of 6-7years with relevant experience in an FMCG Industry.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, and HSE
- Management systems is highly preferred.
- Strong passion in HSE.
- Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point.
- Able to work independently and meticulous.
Location: Agbara, Ogun
24th March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Post applied for as subject of the mail.
- Not abiding to this rules and regulations or multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.