Job Title: Human Resource & Admin Manager
- Defline strategic direction for the Human Resources and Administration function and develop HR strategies and policies/processes aligned to the over all strategic direction of the company and minimize HR risks.
- Review, identify and enhance any broken processes or failure of compliance to Nigerian Labour Law or other related regulations.
- Advice and counsel HR practices, Labour dispute/arbitration or potential Employee Relations cases proactively based on Nigeiran Labour Laws and Regulations to all stakeholders.
- Provide responsive HR leadership in handling crisis, establish and maintain crisis avoidance and management guideline and procedures
- Drive manpower planning processes to ensure all resource requirements are based on periodic business plans and are justified vis-à-vis revenues and growth estimates.
- Develop and implement compensation strategy and processes that will attract, motivate and retain the right talent required
- Oversee the career development, capacity development and progression of all employees, with emphasis on those that consistently exceed performance expectations.
- Manage overall culture of the organisation; initiates programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values.
- Prepare Monthly Payroll Schedules and Payslips for all staff
- Manage the disciplinary and grievance processes within the company
- Working collaboratively with departmental heads to determine key performance requirements, develop people within the business units.
- Communicating the Company’s human resources strategy and operating plans and ensuring understanding and commitment.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in HR Management, Business Administration, Economics or any related social sciences and Arts discipline.
- HR Certifications is a must
- 8-10 years’ experience in Human Resources Administration or administration in a related field
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management and staff
- Working practical knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and softwares.
30th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com