Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- We are looking for a HR Officer to provide support in executing our human resource strategy.
- As HR Officer, you will work as part of a creative and innovative team to assist on functions ranging across the employment life cycle.
- Due to our expansion, we require someone who has a broad perspective of the Company’s goals and visions and is able to translate and implement.
You will provide support to the team through:
- Developing the skills and capabilities of employees, by identifying learning opportunities and organising internal and external training sessions.
- Coordinating the recruitment and selection process, through communicating vacancies, reviewing applications, scheduling interviews and conducting reference checks.
- Managing employee relations, including coordinating attendance activities
- Facilitating performance evaluations
- Organising orientations and assimilation exercises
- Executing welfare activities.
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans, and communicating them to employees.
- Performing other related duties as required.
- Relevant Degree and 2 years of demonstrable experience in supporting Human Resource strategies/ or an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources.
- Strong interest in brand and digital/technology industry in Nigeria and beyond.
- A basic knowledge of Nigerian HR Laws and Regulations.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Student member of a Human Resource Management certification a plus.
30th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com