Job Title: HVAC Design/Project Engineer
- Interpret and understand a design brief and produce labour/material quotations based on client specific requirements
- Complete detailed site surveys of HYAC installations for estimation and design review purposes
- Carry out design of HVAC systems
- Produce technical documentation in conjunction with client specification, industry standards and company procedures, i.e. desktop studies, reports, work packs, calculations and engineering/fabrication drawings.
- Ensure key personnel deployed to client sites have carried out the relevant asset induction, are fully briefed on the scope of work, are in possession of all required documentation and have the correct personal protection equipment (PPE) to complete job.
- Manage time effectively on a daily basis with a constant awareness of the time allocated to particular tasks. Ensure each task is completed within the budgeted time allowance to protect project profitability.
- Observe the companies and clients quality management system at all times, in particular, working procedures to ensure that all tasks are carried out in accordance with these.
- BEng, B.Sc HND in HVAC, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- Previous experience in a similar HVAC Engineering environment for 3 to 5 years
- A team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, client focused, have the ability to work unsupervised and be able to exercise initiative to resolve problems.
- Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities and willing to travel both offshore and overseas if required.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
23rd March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.