Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Assist in analyzing existing process and strengthen the same.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Assist in reviewing the reliability and integrity of financial information and the means used to identify, measure, classify and report such information.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Follow up on action points for effective closure and documenting the same.
- Conducting surprise checks and report on the various activities Identify control / procedural variances and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of similar role within financial environment, technology, telecom or financial sector Chartered Accountant ACA or ACCA.
- Attention to detail and financial impact.
- Willingness to keep hands on clay.
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good and positive attitude.
- Well versed with MS office especially with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Knowledge of SQL shall be an added advantage.
- Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
22nd March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org