The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
Job Title: Interventure/Interco Accounting Officer
- Supports month-end, quarter-end, and year-end interventure/interco accounting closure processes.
- Prepares, analyzes, and follows up interventure/intercompany advances and loans for prompt settlement
- Prepares monthly analysis of cost objects dedicated for recording interventure/interco expenditures
- Prepares payment statistics and reports of Group Vendors, including aged analysis and prompt resolution of disputes
- Prepares periodic analysis of venture bank accounts (VBA) Cash Switch and Non-Cash Switch, monitors, and clears VBA accounts
- Prepares, posts, analyzes, and follows up on interventure/intercompany sales, including movables and stocks
- Prepares, posts, analyzes, and follows up on general re-invoicing of interventure/intercompany expenditures, including TGI and TSA Debit Notes,
- Reviews, analyzes, and reconciles all transit accounts used for interventure/intercompany transaction purposes
- Interfaces with district accountants, cost controllers, and other Group affiliates on interventure/intercompany transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness of records.
- Attends to disputes, complains, and inquiries related to interventure/intercompany transactions.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- B Sc. Accounting / Business related Degree plus a professional accounting qualification
- 2-5 years professional experience (knowledge of Oil and Gas Upstream Industry is an added advantage)
- High proficiency in MS Excel (knowledge of SAP is an added advantage)
- Good analytical and inter-personal skills