Job Title: Inventory Manager
- Manage the receipt, storage, issuance and control of various items of the organization's inventory in line with standards that reduce stock holding costs.
- Direct and manage the handling (offloading, unpacking/packaging and stacking) and transportation of items in stock in and out of the warehouses.
- Responsible for the management of the warehouse, in line with organization’s policies.
- Ensure correct and timely valuation of the inventory and input inventory information in stock records/documentation (e.g. Excel spreadsheets, Goods Received Notes etc)
- Conduct periodic stock counts and extensive stock taking exercises in line with provisions of the corporate inventory Management Policies, processes and Procedure.
- Prepare/Generate (daily, weekly or monthly) inventory reports, highlighting inventory movement and stock levels.
- Responsible for close monitoring of the re-order level for all categories of the company's products.
- Security and safety of products as well as the maintenance of all inventory records and documentation.
- B.Sc in a related discipline. Additional certifications is a plus.
- 2 - 4 years supply chain experience preferably in warehousing
- Relevant experience from Retail/FMCG/SMCG is an advantage
- Warehouse or Inventory management experience is a MUST
- Document & Records Management Skill
- Planning & Organizing effectiveness
- Financial Systems Savvy
- Proficient in the use of Excel and numerate software
28th March, 2017.
Note: Do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements.