Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
- Performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations;
- Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses;
- Preparing specimens and samples;
- Constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example centrifuges, titrators, pipetting machines and pH meters;
- Ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced;
- Recording and sometimes interpreting results to present to senior colleagues;
- Keeping up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve reliability;
- Conducting searches on identified topics relevant to the research;
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
31st March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org