Job Title: Lead Enterprise Developer
- We have significant opportunities for talented, inspired, and collaborative Lead Enterprise Developer roles to build their own team from the ground up.
- Working closely with Solution Architecture, Management and Business Leads, you will drive the development and delivery of our Enterprise-scale web solutions - consuming design deliverables including wireframes, user flows, information architecture and specifications that create deep user engagement and successful business results.
- Develop and deliver in record-time, quality Enterprise / Web-based software solutions.
- The ideal candidate has strong C#, ASP.NET, SAS analytics skills and is comfortable working with distributed systems.
- Must have worked with defining and consuming REST or SOAP web services, familiar with MVC, OOP, OOA, OOD, built solution based on n-tier architectures and are ready to implement to a high design aesthetic for consumers but are not afraid of the gritty details like performance and security.
- We are looking for team Leads that resonate with our core values:
- You are driven by your passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions
- Work with Business Analyst and Technical Architect to produce the right solution
- Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
- You thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown.
- Speed is what will enable us to disrupt and extend our lead over competition.
- Unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
- Contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, and open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
- Honour and respect each individual's work and ability to work under significant pressure
- Self-motivated, organised and can effectively work with a small highly focused leadership team
- Manage a development team to work alongside existing development team to build / configure amazing solutions and software for clients
- Help create a technical roadmap to guide team decisions
- Evaluate and recommend 3rd-party solutions
- Produce design documentation to match customer requirements
- 4+ years of experience designing and building web solutions using Microsoft technologies
- SAS Solutions experience is advantageous especially SAS analytics and development skills
- Keen to develop skills in Analytics, Business Intelligence and Big data
- Expert-level C# skills with .NET Framework, ASP.NET/MVC, web services, and JSON
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of web service API's, server-side coding,
- Experience with multi-lingual and multi-currency solutions is a big advantage
- Experience building, maintaining, and supporting development, testing, and production environments
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Track record producing robust, industry-leading solutions.
- Strong integration experience including third-party .net components
- Experience building and supporting applications in a cloud-based environment (AWS or Azure)
- Experience with data integration tools and extract transformation and load (ETL) tools
- REST API web service design
- Knowledge of industry-leading Analytics, Business Intelligence, Customer Intelligence and data management tools
- Familiar with automated testing, code quality tools, and continuous integration
- Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & project management software
- Working at client site in Lagos, Nigeria
30th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only apply if your profile fits the above skill set