Job Title: Marketing Manager
- An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and creative Marketing Manager to join a start up media and event company.
- The successful candidate will help to plan, organise and execute innovative marketing campaigns across a portfolio of international projects and events
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and implementation of global marketing campaigns of the highest standard delivered on time and within budget.
- The ideal candidate will be highly creative and an excellent team player with the ability to organise their time to manage multiple projects as well as the ability to meet financial target within the desired time as defined by the company.
- Planning and delivering cross-channel marketing campaigns in line with the event or project objectives
- Assisting with the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials
- Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms & materials including websites, social media, emails and brochures
- Maintaining and updating the company websites
- Using digital channels and technologies to enhance the online presence of the business
- Managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, developing new data sources and implementing a data build plan
- Meeting financial targets and marketing deadlines
- Enthusiastic & confident attitude with a problem-solving approach to tasks
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Highly organised and flexible
- Commercially minded and motivated to succeed
- The ability to articulate and be naturally persuasive