Job Title: Medical Affairs Manager
- A world leader in the Pharmaceutical industry based in Nigeria is actively recruiting for a Medical Affairs Manager.
- This position will have the responsibility for a Primary Healthcare portfolio and disease areas.
- The client has the ability and reputation for being able to attract and retain the very best talent on the market, so competition for this opportunity will be high.
- Providing leadership to the Medical Affairs Team he/she is leading aligned with the strategies, business goals and customer needs
- Participating in Strategic Planning Process to provide insight, expertise and medical support to the business
- Ensuring processes and procedures within medical are continuously reviewed and updated to meet current and future business needs
- Leading, motivating and enhancing the performance of the Medical Affairs Team through coaching and by direct example
- Acting as internal resource for medical support and information concerning the products for other functions
- Candidates should posses relevant qualifications.