Job Title: Mobile Developer
- Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications
- Provide training to client end users with relevant tools and technical documentation.
- Lead a technical work stream as a component of a larger project
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties.
The skills and competencies required to accomplish your career move are:
- Bachelor’s degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in software development.
- 2+ years of programming experience in native android development with Java or C#.
- 2+ years experience with Web API, JSON, and REST.
- Experience with embedded databases like SQLite.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
- An aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements
- Ability to design, and build, high quality unit tests.
- Experience with C#, .Net Framework and Swift is an added advantage.
10th April, 2017.