Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Job Title: Account Manager
- Be in charge of customer relations (sales figures, customer satisfaction)
- Understand the needs of the customer, identify and develop sales opportunities and manage the Nokia teams to answer these opportunities in the best way.
- Guarantee the interests of the company (commercial proposals in compliance with border objectives…) and of the customer.
- Support and sell Mobile Network Business Group portfolio (meet customers, organize advertising events, give feedback on customer needs evolution regarding his own market, coordinate offers)
- Support his customer internally (ambassador role)
- Manage his business (reporting process, follow the orders, etc.)
- Understand and forecast the needs of the customer, manage the development of solutions (with pre-sales teams, architects and marketing experts) to answer the needs.
- Frequent field trips for customers (around 50% of time)
- Keep permanent contact with tendering teams, programme managers and teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Business and/or Information Communication Technology related field.