Job Title: Office Manager
- The Office Manager is responsible for the logistics of staff including travel arrangements, organizes meetings internally and externally, ensures that the office supplies are in place.
- S/he is responsible for attending the security meetings and informing senior management on the security issues and trends.
- The Office Manager supervises the drivers and janitor based in Abuja.
- Organize appointments and meetings in the big hall
- Maintain calendars and schedules
- Manage travel arrangements (excluding the drivers at the regional offices)
- Writing minutes of the weekly internal meetings and distributes
- Arranging presentations
- Preparing and distributing correspondence
- Compiling and present special reports
- Organizing catering services.
Office and Utilities Administration:
- Ordering and maintaining office equipment, supplies and furniture;
- Organizing repairs and upgrades
- Follow through on maintenance agreements and supplier contracts
- Researching vendors for pricing and delivery options
Office File Management:
- Designing filing systems
- Ensuring filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Anticipating needed supplies
- Verifying receipt of supplies before payment is requested.
- A Degree in any relevant field such as Business Administration, Business Management.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in M.S Office packages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language
- Must be a team worker
- Strong interpersonal
- The ability to organize and prioritize with eye for details
- The ability to operate in a problem solving way
- Multi-tasking and able to meet deadlines in time
- Strong interpersonal skills
- KNCV offers you a contract according to the US fiscal year (30th September 2017) with possible extension depending on performance and available funding;
- An informal work atmosphere where initiative is appreciated;
- A highly-motivated team of experienced, self-driven colleagues;
- The salary is dependent upon education and relevant working experience;
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its own Employment Conditions Scheme.
26th March, 2017.