We are data-driven and technology-enabled. Using smartphones and tablets, our “closed loop” Learning Lab enables us to monitor teacher and student performance in real time, constantly reviewing and revising to ensure that we are offering a world class education that will prepare our students for the 21st century.
Job Title: Personnel Management Associate
- You will be part of the Personnel Management team within People Operations that is responsible for managing our academy staff employment life cycle i.e. recruitment, onboarding and induction, separations and such related activities.
- This position will require consistent, effective and timely collaboration with the Academy Operations Team which interacts directly with our Academy Staff and our Customer Experience Team which manages our Academy Staff.
- You will be accountable for addressing their questions/concerns/issues effectively and as per agreed turnaround times.
- Maintenance of academy staff files as per agreed process and guidelines to reflect current reality of employee’s life cycle
- Data entry of personnel details of candidates for academy staff positions
- Follow up on statutory registration for employees
- Resolving HR queries on benefits or grievances from Academy Staff
- Assist in processing termination and issuance of warning letter to academy staff
- Assist in processing timely reports on asset recovery
- Perform clerical functions like printing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Specific, project related activities
- Registration of trainees who attend our residential training programme
- Verification of academic and professional documents
- Collection of staff details
- Onboarding and induction
- Issuance of training and employment contracts
- Ensuring transport refunds for all trainees
- Phone screening of candidates (if applicable)
- Reference checks on candidates (if applicable)
- Diploma in Business Management or HR
- At least one or two years’ experience in a similar position
- Fast and accurate typing (25 WPM)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills: you should be able to identify the root cause, provide a solution, discuss the solution with Supervisor and help execute.
- Strong interpersonal skills: you should be able to connect with our customer, the Academy Staff over phone and in-person at the training site; ability to communicate the Company HR policies with compassion and understanding.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you should be able to speak clearly and persuasively in all situations and also lead written communications to our Academy Staff on queries.
- Attention to detail: you should be able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness of own work.
- Adaptability: you should be flexible and adapt to changing environment.
- Dependability: you should be reliable, consistent and alert your Supervisors in case of any changes to schedule well in advance.