Job Title: Product Development Manager
- Product Development Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating product development projects.
- The incumbent is expected to evaluate and resolve technical feasibility, design optimization, user testing and production issues.
Strategic Insight and Integration:
- Proactively assesses the customer needs by finding out what information, products or services the customer requires for the purpose of formulating a business case and delivering an effective variety of services to help the customer exceed their business objectives.
- Coordinate the design and development of products that matches customer requirement
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Coordinate all activities surrounding the implementation of a service solution from requirements gathering, design and architecture, development, testing, documentation and delivery.
- Responsible for coordinating the design and development of customer service request with a view of designing a comprehensive and cost effective solutions that meets client's needs.
- Develop and produce service design output for review and evaluation.
- Ensure timeline for projects are taken into consideration in the schedule change during design.
- Provide overall leadership for the department and promote discretional behaviours among employees
- Create and drive a vision for the department in line with corporate goals
- Responsible for the overall performance of the department.
- Lead and motivate team members – encouraging them to deliver quality results
Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration:
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to deliver projects
- Promote internal customer service and track timelines of TATs for internal deliverables
- Provide coaching and mentoring for employees in the department.
- Deliver periodic and regular reports to management on product development activities, challenges and results
- Share/communicate departmental goals, expectations, performance standards and results with employees
- Provide regular important update to employees
- Seek and provide useful feedback to employees
- Generate and submit periodic report on departmental issues to management for informed decision making
- Identify customer needs and align same with product design initiatives
- Provide platforms to receive customers feedback
- Ensure prompt resolution of customers complaint
- Develop and track performance of annual budget for the department
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Electronics Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in a relevant role.
- Network experience in an ISP environment or a systems integration company with specialization in enterprise and service provider routing and switching solutions.
- Affiliation with relevant professional bodies
- Certification in CCNP, ITIL
- Product Development
- Innovation Management
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, Prince 2, etc.)
- ISP Network Design
- RF Technology Skills
- Customer Service
- Market Research
- Relationship & People Management
- Successful delivery of approved expansion projects within the time and budgets constraints
24th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV's to: email@example.com