Job Title: Programme Manager
- Your challenge is to develop and lead the emergency programme portfolio providing humanitarian assistance to the victims of the Boko Haram Insurgency
- Be part of the ZOA Nigeria leadership team
- Lead the project implementation team
- Ensure good relations with Local community and local leadership
- Ensure compliance with donor requirements in project implementation
- Oversee project design and implementation, to achieve project objectives within the agreed time and budget.
- The candidate is expected to fully support the vision and mission of ZOA
- Graduate level education, preferably Masters level
- Minimum 5 years experience in institutional project management
- Minimum 3 years experience in people management
- Institutional donor relations
- Food security project management
- Cash transfers modalities
- Emergency project management
- Project design
- Proposal writing
- Data analysis
- Security management
- Networking and Relationship building
- Leadership and management of people of different cultural background
- Passion to serve the poor
- Developing others to realize their potential
- Integrity, honesty, transparency
- Special Conditions
- Maiduguri is subject to restrictions due to the level of security
- This is a non-family duty station
- Rest and recuperation conditions apply for this post
- ZOA offers you a challenging job, an inspiring and motivated team in the programme country and good benefits and remuneration which suits the charities sector.
16th April 2017
- CV's of no more than 5 pages in length are appreciated.
- Please provide at least 3 references related to your previous employment listed in the application. References of previous positions held should not be older than five years.
- ZOA operates with an equal opportunities policy and is committed to diversity in the workplace.
- Qualified women and men, people of all nationalities, and cultural backgrounds, and candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.
- A written test will be part of the recruitment procedure.
- Documents that do not match the profile above will not be considered.
- Internal candidates will have priority, in case of similar results.