Job Title: Project Engineer
- Responsible for costing, estimating and project planning.
- Liaise with the client and internal team on all project work and schedule against delivery programmes.
- Accountable for accurate and consistent preparation and execution and adherence to the selected sequence in accordance with the project schedule.
- Report to the Onshore Support Manager in developing an execution schedule including procurement of deliverables to service sequence & closure of punch items.
- Liaison with Supply Chain to ensure materials ordered.
- Liaise with engineering, offshore & supply chain to ensure that deliverables are prepared and issued in accordance with Company procedures in alignment with the schedule requirements.
- Prepare and distribute all relevant paperwork and documents associated with the delivery of the projects including overseeing product quality testing and certification.
- Provide the delivery projects within the framework to ensure that the project is profitable. You will be required to manage resource levels and deliver a programme of work.
- Delivering the overall pump contract project to time, cost and quality, ensuring a positive customer experience from conception to delivery.
- Monitor preparation, issue and availability of activities in line with project procedures, schedule and milestones.
- Adherence to all applicable site / project safety procedures.
- Active participation in all company and project safety initiatives.
- To assist in maintenance through diligence of efficient working practices.
- Prepare technical tenders for equipment parts and service for pumps as either budget prices or detailed, accurate quotes as a result of the strip aftermarket report.
- Writing detailed and summarized progress reports for the Project Board.
- Ensure all projects and related activities are delivered within the agreed timeframes and budgets.
- Developing and managing effective relationships with the Customer, Strategic Suppliers and key Delivery areas to successfully deliver the Project work in progress meeting all KPI's, key milestones and targets.
- Act as a key means of communication and collect and disseminate all project related information to all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage project budget and cost plans and provide monthly and client reporting as necessary.
- Take final responsibility for submission to both Board and Stakeholder level on technical progression of the project on a regular basis.
- Produce Exception Reports and update project plans to incorporate agreed changes.Chair regular meetings to relay project progression. This includes displaying information related to the timescale of product quality, delivery and cost analysis.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the company's infrastructure, equipment, tooling and site facilities.
- Ensuring all major sub-contracts are negotiated to secure the best position for the business (delivery, time, cost) and that orders are placed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the Project is closed out effectively, finalizing all commercial aspects, facilitating a lessons learned session, collating and circulating feedback where required.
- Provide monthly progress reports of activities relating to projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HND/Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- PMP in Project Management a plus
- Excellent communication skills and can develop and maintain great customer relationships
- Background experience in Project Engineering Management preferably.
- Have extensive experience in an appropriate industry (ideally in one or more of Oil and Gas, LNG & GTL, Refining).
- Experienced in co-ordinating and controlling team delivery in accordance with agreed cost, schedule and change without compromising HSSEQ standards.
- Ability to review clients Scopes of Work for completeness and clarity of intent.
- Have a broad technical knowledge combined with excellent leadership skills.
- Familiar with project work sequence, activities and deliverables for Engineering disciplines at any project phase with knowledge and understanding of the contract.
- Project management experience would be an advantage with understanding of typical project management tools and processes.
31st March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org