Job Title: QA and HSE Manager
- Instill on-line quality into all stages of production.
- Monitors and reports on quality metrics and progress toward quality goals including internal, incoming and external quality and complaint handling process.
- Track and Monitor performance levels in all operations on Quality, Process and Equipment as part of the Quality Assurance process through gathering, collation, analysis, storage of relevant data, and dissemination of relevant information for management decision to ensure customer/consumer requirements are met.
- Work with new product development teams on design for commercialization aimed at improving product quality and reliability.
- Co-ordinate and or facilitate Quality improvement project teams.
- Assist management and teams in selecting quality measures and setting up quality reporting systems.
31st March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org