Job Title: Head, Research & Business Development (RBD)
Job Code RBD 06
- The primary role of the Head, Research & Business Development (RBD) is to collaborate with key departments such as Sales & Marketing, Operations, Research etc. to study and develop the life cycle of new products and also improve or update that of an existing one/s.
- S/he will be responsible for managing the development of IT/business strategies that supports the company in a competitive industry. T
- The Head, Research & Business Development will analyze competitive products as well as the new trends within the industry so as to develop and update products life cycle with the aid of a robust IT system.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or related field.
- M.Sc./MBA is an advantage
- A minimum of 7- 10 years in Business Development and Research: ideally has worked in a senior management role for 4+ years.
- Must be accurate and efficient, high energy, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities with attention to details.
- Experience working for a Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical and/or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company is mandatory.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality and excellent organization skills in terms of time and tasks.
- Excellent analytical skills, decision making skills, good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Excellent command of the relevant IT tools/ programs and professional standards.
- The successful candidate will work with mid and senior level management staff and will be responsible for managing the development of business strategies that supports the company in a competitive industry.
- The Head, Research & Business Development will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
28th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title and Job code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.