Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing concepts that refine functional requirements within our client's financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local Regulatory Compliance framework.
Job Title: Research Specialist and Creative Writer
Apply for consideration if you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications, English Language, Social Sciences
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Degree(2.1)
- Minimum of 25 Years old by January 1, 2017
- Experience in creative writing and reporting
- Ability to communicate fluently in English Language
- Personality Interviewing skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Previous Experience in a publishing or media outfit will be an added advantage
31st March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Your application should include a Personal Letter, providing compelling reasons why you are the best candidate for this position.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Application Email Subject line should read: Job Code/Name/Discipline/Age/Place of Residence/Class of Degree/University attended. Example: RSCW-008/Johnson Philip/Mass Communication/27/Lekki, Lagos/2.1/UNILAG