Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives monthly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. Generating proposals, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contracts, customer correspondence).
- Able to support hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Make sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account.
- Attend all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Target key accounts potential for the company.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
- A University Degree or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar job position.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is an added advantage.
5th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Sales and Marketing Executive' as subject of the mail.