Job Title: Security Officer
- You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation.
- Today, you bring your personal style to every experience.
- You live life to discover.
- You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
- You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people.
- Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours.
- That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Patrol all areas of the property; assist guests with room access.
- Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions, perimeter alarm system, duress alarms, and fire life safety system. Lock property entrances when required.
- Conduct daily physical hazard inspections.
- Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required. Assist guests/employees during emergency situations.
- Notify appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents. Defuse guest/employee disturbances.
- Call for outside assistance if necessary.
- Complete incident reports to document all Security/Loss Prevention related incidents. Handle all interruptions and complaints. Resolve safety hazard situations.
- Escort any unwelcome persons from the property without interrupting the orderly flow of property operation.
- Report to scenes of vehicle accidents/thefts.
- Call for assistance using proper code responses.
- Complete a Loss Prevention shift summary/daily activity report.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Security/Loss Prevention and property reports/documents; release information only to authorized individuals.
- Conduct investigations and gather evidence.
- Conduct interviews with relevant parties.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications;
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria