Job Title: Senior Operations Personnel
- Manage daily service levels across all communications channels
- Inspire and lead a team to exceed their goals on a daily basis.
- Operationally responsible for ensuring the team is properly staffed and they have the skills, techniques, tools, and processes in place to exceed customer expectations.
- Online booking tool adoption and awareness
- Ensure, in coordination with account management, that all team members are aware of client travel policy and service level requirements and participate in client meetings when required.
- Ensure all transactions are charged and that open transactions are investigated and processed in a timely manner
- Provide and maintain a safe working environment, equipment and systems of work
- Guide, rectify and lead the team to perform world class travel solutions
- Handle the complete operations of the business including business development and revenue management
- Degree in relevant discipline with over 10 years experience of role
- Must have vast knowledge of IATA policy and standard and the use of Amadeus efficiently
- #4,800,000 per annum
31st March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail