Job Title: Senior Program Officer
- The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner.
- The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
- As a member of the Program Management Team, working with the AD, the SPO State Programs provides oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of all FHI Nigeria activities in the assigned states.
- Provide management support to the state offices and IAs focusing on work plans, sub agreement management, periodic fund requests, review of MFRs/SFRs, and reporting.
- Develop and oversee execution of systems for initiation, implementation, monitoring, amendment and close out of all SIDHAS IAs’ sub agreements
- Ensure that FHI delivers on all its promises to donors and other stakeholders (achieve set targets, deliver quality services).
- Monitor and enforce compliance with donor and FHI policies by state offices and IAs.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring of sub grants to achieve financial, administrative, and programmatic goals.
- Guide and support state offices and IAs in establishing sound management systems to ensure cohesive implementation of project activities.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of systems that effectively respond to USAID/Nigeria requirements regarding implementation procedures, reporting and evaluation.
- Coordinate capacity development efforts in support of state offices and IAs staff and other partners.
- Ensure availability of technical resources and integrate their efforts into overall program.
- Assist in identifying, analyzing and disseminating best practices in the project through the identification of project learning sites and technical support to the program
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders and collaborators to share information, coordinate activities and avoid duplication in the implementation of the programs.
- Remain informed on the current programs in the HIV/AIDS, TB and malaria fields by review of current literature and is alert to any implication of such strategic information for project activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7 - 9 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5 - 7 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
31st March, 2017.