Job Title: Store Manager
- Performs general managerial duties as they relate to the Store, Warehouse and inventory control functions for the department.
- Manages and directs store men and officers to ensure meticulous accuracy.
- Under general guidance of the Technical Manager, this position provides supervision for the staff handling store keeping and documentation.
- Coordinates with other departments regarding the location and inventory of spare parts.
- Ensures adherence to health and safety procedures for the Section, especially those applicable to chemicals, flammable liquids, and gases.
- Provides complete and accurate reports to audit and management as needed.
- Plans and performs regular stock takes and intermediary quality control checks for accuracy
- A High school, Diploma and additional Vocational/Education Diploma/Degree.
- At least 2 to 3 years of general work experience in purchasing, Stores, Warehousing, or Inventory Control, preferably within the Maritime industry.
- Must have an additional 5 years of managerial experience.
- Requires a general understanding of storekeeping methods and procedures, including forms, coding, cross-checks, inventory control, and related activities. Requires familiarity with mechanical, electrical, and electronic parts that are used in port equipment, such as tractors, cranes, and other vehicles.
- Very attractive and is in line with the existing rate in the industry
Location: Any City, Nigeria
4th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com