Job Title: Supply Coordinator Assistant
- The supply assistant supports the supply coordinator in implementing and supervising all supplies activities at his/her assigned base.
- In particular, he/she lends support to carrying out activities and the filing and archiving logistical documents.
- He/she temporarily takes on the basic tasks of the purchaser or storekeeper in their absence.
- List of Main Activities
Management of supplies:
- Update price lists and vendor databases
- Control Solidarités International purchase procedures
- Verify and process quotation requests and Internal Order Forms (IOFs)
- Compose and archive purchase folders
- Implement purchases, monitoring adherence to validation regulations and procedures
- Negotiate prices, deadlines and methods of delivery
- Ensure that relationships with suppliers are monitored
Management of freight:
- Ensure the planning and execution of freight is done
- Deal with the suppliers when there is problem
- Ensure the security for road access is done Monitor the administrative documents for all rented trucks
Management of warehouse:
- Supervise the warehouse management
- Support the storekeeper in carrying out stock checks and physical inventories
- Human resource management:
- Establish team schedules and follow up
- Ensure or assist with logistical training
- Collect and check the IOF follow up before submission
- Collect and check the Stock management report before submission
- Prepare the supply logistic pack log for the mission
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant field.
- Professional Certification/Diploma in Logistic and/or Supply Chain.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in relevant field of Logistic/Supply
- Work Experience in Humanitarian Sector in a cross-culture setting will be of an added value.
- Previous team management experience
- Previous experience of remote management of teams.
- Good interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage personal stress.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Computer applications, specifically MS XL.
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
5th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications not fulfilling the below criteria will not be entertained:
- Resume file should be named with applicants name.
- Applications received after the above mentioned closing date will not be entertained.
- Email Subject should be “Application for the Position of Supply Coordinator Assistant Maiduguri”