Job Title: Talent Acquisition Lead
- HR Business Partners (who define the needs of the business at a strategic level),
- Centres of Expertise (who design what the business needs) and
- HR Solutions (who deliver what the business needs).
- The centralized in-house Resourcing team for West Africa is part of the Talent Acquisition (TA) Centre of Excellence, and works with Business leaders to identify build and source and great talent for the organisation.
- The TA Lead is required to lead and manage all TA activity within a particular function/geography
- Lead talent acquisition initiatives to ensure our pipeline of talent is maintained with critical focus on:
- Sourcing and attracting the best possible talent (both internally and externally) in line with our employer value proposition (EVP)
- Working across the business to understand and influence internal talent sourcing
- Understanding the external market to ensure we have access to and connections with the best possible talent available in our industry and elsewhere.
- Assessing and selecting the best possible talent both internally and externally. The assessment and selection tools must be reflective of our EVP add rigor and professionalism and maximise our opportunity to make the right recruiting decision
- Acting as an Ambassador for MondelÄ“z International –the lens by which prospective employees see us
- Flawless candidate management (internal and external) so all candidates have superb candidate experience and see Mondelez as a great place to work
- Lead tactical application of the Talent acquisition strategy for function
- Lead and coach Line Managers in assessment techniques to build functional capability
- Build and maintain great stakeholder relationships across HR and business in order to define and shape and deliver our talent agenda.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with external partners to ensure MondelÄ“z International West Africa has best possible reach to the external talent market place.
- Lead on external knowledge, benchmarking and insight of talent activity in relevant function
- Build strong contextual knowledge of external market to influence and support Centres of Expertise in defining and designing our talent and reward offer.
- Work seamlessly across HR to build a high performing HR community that meets business priorities
- Continual personal self-development (broadening HR knowledge and skills) and developing others (sharing knowledge of TA with other HR team members)
- Coach and mentor Resourcing team members
Continuous Improvements/Operational Efficiency:
- Work with wider Resourcing team to define, design and deliver local recruitment strategy for sourcing and securing external talent
- Manage team to be at their best and deliver key KPIs – cost per hire, time to fill, agency reliance
- Drive insight lead internal improvements in our resourcing approach in collaboration with team
- Work with other areas of Resourcing team to ensure relentless focus on consistency and accuracy in our process delivery
- Review and evaluate campaign and BAU activity to continually ensure best use of methodology
- Leverage unique vantage points to gather insight in support of ROI and drive change in our resourcing strategy
- Deliver TA / HR business projects where required
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Knowledge: including education, qualifications and training
- Relevant HR qualification
- Psychometric skills qualification
- Organizational agility
- Strategic Agility
- Managing Vision & Purpose
- Business Acumen
- Drive for results
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Sizing up People
- Self Knowledge
- Previous in-house Talent Acquisition experience gained in a complex international corporate environment
- 8 years plus industry experience, good understanding of international business
- Experience of dealing with multiple and challenging stakeholders
- Experience of FMCG Market
- Professional fluency with written and spoken English