Job Title: Venture Services Coordinator
- Under the authority of the Venture Manager, the service provider shall be in charge of the back-office operations of the Venture Management team, with no direct contact with the partners or State authorities.
- Draft the minutes of all the meetings
- Draw up the weekly and monthly reports or statements to be issued to the State authorities and the partners
- Administer the follow-up of approvals (call for tenders, budget, performance) and the flow of correspondence
- Carry-out spot specific tasks which may arise (e.g.: organization of events, etc.).
- Graduate in Engineering or Management
- Sound technical or business professional experience of 3 to 5 years
- Accomplished/notable wordsmith
- Very well-organized and methodical
- Very high reliability
- Active team worker.
- Fluency in English. French would be an advantage
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To be discuss