Job Title: Workshop Manager
- Ensure workshop procedures and systems are known to all staff and strictly followed during repairs on vehicle well as maintenance documentation.
- Ensure workshop facility, equipment & tools are adequately maintained and available in ready to use condition.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Provide technical advice to team members, analyze and interpret data.
- Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions.
- B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Well-honed leadership and management skills; with an ability to motivate others.
- Hands on ‘real-world’ mechanical experience and knowledge.
- Highly computer literate.
- Excellent grasp of the English language: verbal and written.
- Innovative, inventive and analytical, able to pre-empt and resolve problems with ease.
- Agile, responsive and good under pressure.
- Able to handle conflict and resolve differences of opinion.
7th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org