Job Title: Account Manager
- Grow & Strengthen Client Relationships: Act as a key point of contact for assigned clients and their campaign activity, with a heavy focus on media. Grow, nurture and strengthen existing client relationships. Support Account Directors in creation, implementation and management of Account Planning meetings and development of Client Plans.
- Superb campaign / project delivery: support Account Directors in identifying client requirements and develop accountable programs to deliver business results whilst driving client innovation. Manage end-to- end campaign delivery, internal resource allocation and costs with a view towards profitability for the agency.
- People management & coordination: manage Associates and coordinate project team. Ability to drive and motivate a team of varying personalities and work styles; identify areas where improvement or change is needed, and work with appropriate resources to find solutions.
- Understand the Financials supporting Account Director in management of P&L’s
- Revenue Generation: work closely with Account Director to look for opportunities to grow accounts in order to meet agency financial objectives,manage team profitability analysis and resource planning
- Innovation: work with Account Director to roll out Client Plans that incorporate innovative ideas and initiatives to push to clients as “stretch” targets
- New business: work closely with Directors and Partners on new business proposals
- Experience in a Digital Marketing environment is an added advantage.