Job Title: Accountant/Business Development Manager
- Responsible for the general accounting functions including Accounts Payable, preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules, assisting with monthly closings and account analysis preparation of annual budget and budgetary control, day to day running of the hospital, preparation of management accounts/reports, supervision of admin staff.
- Keep all accounts of the Hospital. Manage its assets, inventory, expenses, cash books, account payables, account receivables, bank accounts and all ledgers.
- Keep all records (i.e. staff records, customer records, tax and statutory records, company incorporation records, audit records, records of assets etc.
- Create a portfolio of new business customers and contribute to the growth of the hospital.
- Implement the organization’s strategy and develop a broad range of excellent relationships for the hospital.
- Be the spokesperson for the hospital responsible for building and maintaining an exceptional external profile for the hospital.
- Carry out financial analysis and give financial advice on hospital budget, cash flow, financial projections, etc.
- Prepare and file monthly reconciliations for tax.
- Ensure accuracy of billing
- Ensure that monies paid are registered accurately
- Maintain records on Accounting software and ensure accuracy
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and Annual accounts
- Prepare schedule for salary payment.
- Keep records of all account receivables and payables and ensure their receipt and payments when due.
- Candidates who are chartered and ICAN certified will be preferred
- Good communication skills.
- Must be highly resourceful.
- Ability to work under minimum Supervision.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience in hospital management as well as ability to work with accounting software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive, Based on experience.
26th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a customized cover letter and resume to: email@example.com