Job Title: Accountant
- Maintain an up to date record of all Receivables and Payables from MNOs, Clients and Vendors.
- Responsible for the preparing and maintaining all Company’s financial reports.
Operations and Management:
- Prepare and Reconcile Logs and Invoices with the MNOs.
- Maintain all statutory payments and receipts including WHT, Revenue Payments, Access fees etc.
- Prepare and Issue invoices to MNOs, Clients etc.
- Prepare and submit revenue reports to Clients, Content Providers etc.
- Prepare the Company’s Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports including Budget, Sales Report, Bank Transactions, Financial Statements, etc.
- Prepare the Company’s monthly budget including salary budget, monthly purchases etc.
- Disburse petty cash as needed keeping records of all expenses.
- Comply and maintain all federal, state and local government financial requirements including Tax Clearance, NSITF, Pension, ITF etc.
- Liaise with the Company’s Auditors to maintain an up to date yearly Audited Accounts and Tax Clearance.
- Document and file all processes relating to the role.
- Maintain and file both soft and hard copy of all accounting coupons, vouchers etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with other functional teams to meet client’s needs and operational efficiency within the Company.
- Keep abreast of new developments and trends of Government regulations and requirements in the Accounting field.
- Analyze and recommend financial options and actions to Management.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by management from time to time.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience preferably within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Chartered Accountant preferable
- Knowledge of working with accounting software-QuickBooks
- Research and Writing
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Interpersonal skills
- Resource Management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- A self-starter with high attention to detail
- Great team work and collaborative spirit
- Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
- Analytical minded
- Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets
- Exhibit high energy levels and drive
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail