Job Title: Accounting/Finance Officer
- Reporting to the Manager,
- The candidate must be able to develop and implement solutions for improving the finance/accounting function of the company.
- Conduct a needs assessment of the company.
- Develop a work plan for the finance and accounting function.
- Set up a daily book keeping system
- Identifying areas where the company can improve efficiencies and cut the cost of operations
- Prepare accounts and financial reports
- Responsible for financial planning; budgets, feasibility studies and research
- Conduct non-financial tasks such as preparing monthly payroll, keeping personnel records and salary info for all staff.
- Responsible for liaison with regulatory authorities and for compliance activities such as tax, audit and annual returns.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in Accounting from a recognized institution.
- An experienced accountant with human resource experience.
- Good knowledge of project costing and the construction industry would be an added advantage.
- The person: Must be in excellent health, intelligent, innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Must have integrity.
- Must be between the range of 25 and 35 years of age.
- High visionary and strategic thinking and planning ability
- Book keeping and accounting skills
- Audit skills
- Negotiation skill
- Good interpersonal skills and persuasive power to motivate people
- Strong team building ability
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of basic accounting software usage
- Applicants should reside within Ikorodu and its environs.
- Negotiable between N600,000 and N720,000 per annum.
28th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following documents listed below to: Acct2017@clementashleyconsulting.org subject of the email must be Acct2017A
- Currriculum Vitae
- Plan of action
- Application letter