Job Title: Associate, Quality Assurance
- To make daily visits to academies (as assigned by HQ)
- Perform audits via the smartphone, and report the information back to HQ.
- Audit Associates will travel every single day to academies and is expected to spend a fair amount of time on the road.
- To work together with HQ to ensure that the academy management and monitoring systems and tools are well implemented and maintained as per Bridge standards at individual academies both by Academy Managers and by teachers.
- Identifying both positive and negative issues as related to Bridge company policies, and providing valuable insights into critical business issues.
- Ensure academies are compliant with procedural requirements through processes of quality control and audit checklists of academy operations and management tools, materials and processes
- Expected to work Monday-Saturday and in some cases Sunday.
- The new Quality Assurance Associates will join an existing highly-trained quality monitoring team focusing on systematic academy-level monitoring.
- The right hire for this position is driven, competitive, and always strives to win. This person has a strict code of integrity. We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual willing to contribute his or her skills to the team to make the Quality Assurance team even more successful.
- Comfortable conducting audits. (willing to indicate when something is not being done correctly)
- Willingness to travel every day.
- Highly organized, Flexible and detail oriented.
- Able to "stand his/her ground" and not be convinced by any AMs , teachers or anyone to change the audit information
- Mature and independent - supervision will largely be done from HQ while you operate in the field
- Intelligent and aware of Bridge tools and policies (we will continue to train on these)
- Adept at using the smartphone and email programs.
- Aptitude for learning new IT systems/applications
- Good at multi-tasking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A-Level certificate. High Diploma or University graduate is an added advantage.