For children to be well-rounded individuals, they need to develop not just in the cognitive aspect but in all other areas such as the physical, emotional, social, artistic, creative and spiritual.
Job Title: Brand and Creative Manager
- Plan advertising concepts, oversee the creative process and give guidance to the Graphic Designer in developing creative concept.
- Focused on creating a lasting impression among consumers and improving product sales and market share by oversees advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is developed at all times.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share
- Develop advert copy, ideas and website content development
- Event sponsorship, photo shoots, video shoot
- Champion experiential marketing
- Maintain consistent corporate image and brand positioning of Meadow Hall Group
- Must be a graduate of Mass Communications, Marketing or similar course with at least 3 years working experience in an advertising agency.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
- Previous experience working as a brand manager and membership of Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON).
- Experience of the full marketing mix is essential
- The ability to influence staff on a 360 basis both up and down the organisation is essential.
- You must have hands on creative experience and be driven and passionate in your approach to marketing
- Calm, confident, organised and thorough
- Deep understanding of marketing principles
- Analytical and strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent digital marketing skills
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, etc.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike
- Strong persuasive skills
28th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested, competent and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: email@example.com