Job Title: Business Control & Risk Management Officer
- Review and Analyze the different potential business risks (internal and external) that ICNL may be exposed to in every day operations.
- Assist in the development of risk mitigating plans and programs, policies and procedures and communicates identified weakness to Management with appropriate improvement solutions.
- Monitor and prepare accurate reports on the state of compliance with risk management policies and procedures in ICNL.
- Assist Head, Business Control and Risk Management to organize risk management training/workshops across the Company.
- Assist in the development of company-wide business continuity plans.
- Analyze impact of action plans on identified risk profiles.
- Prepare and submit reports to the Head BCRM on risk management activities.
- First degree/HND in Accounting or any Finance related discipline is required.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g ICAN, ACCA or CISA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2/3 years relevant work experience.
19th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.