Job Title: Business Solutions Executive (Sales Rep)
- The candidates are expected to prospect and secure new relationships within the organization’s target segments.
- Sell Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)Software for business in the Education; Health and Retail segments
- Collaborate with key partners to penetrate existing and new customers.
- Map out corporate structure within each of your accounts identifying key decision makers
- Coordinate responses to Proposals and Competitive Bids.
- Drive project, solution and sales for targets and customer engagement solutions focusing on the small, medium and enterprise accounts.
- Attend client calls, lead presentations and facilitate “next-steps” to ensure deal closure.
- Build strong client loyalty through relationships and building trust.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive revenue growth with new customers
- OND/HND Computer Science/Marketing (No BSC/MASTERS DEGREE)
- Experience in IT solution sales, marketing would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the mobile and web technology industry would be an added advantage
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven sales skills with successful record of attaining or exceeding quotas
- Basic Sales experience
- Understands IT solutions
- Aggressive learner, lead generator and closure.
- Track record of achieving or exceeding sales quotas.
- Relationships that can be leveraged for sales.
12th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com