Job Title: Construction Procurement Officer
- Purchases goods and services for the company according to the client's requirements.
- Implements and complies with all policies and procedures
- Ensures the company gets the best deals in terms of price and value
- Works with suppliers and develops good and strong relationship with suppliers so that key processes are running efficiently and cost effectively
- Builds strong working relationships internally
- Understands and keeps up with new trends and regulations in the real estate industry
- Negotiates and manages contracts
- Deals with international suppliers
- Cuts any waste and unnecessary costs to create a streamlined process and fast production time
- Keeps records and ensures they are up to date
- Helps to source alternative items when out of stock at main supplier
- Assume full responsibility of procurement process
Equipment and Stock Management:
- Plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the stock and equipment on site.
- Conduct daily tools, materials, equipment and stock inventory.
- Develop and communicate equipment and stock request procedures.
- Conduct day to day equipment and stock administrative activities, this includes: maintaining stock /material schedules, documents, files and all other requesting, processing and reconciliation documents.
- Ability to effectively manage the store; this span from item delivery, item issuance and stock level monitoring.
- Ability to check the accuracy of materials when they are delivered to the site; following the procedures for accepting delivery of materials to the storage.
- Ability to input new materials into the stock list upon delivery.
- Ability to ensure that requests for materials follow the company's approval process before they are released.
- Ability to ensure the replenishment of store items before they are exhausted.
- Ability to ensure that materials are neatly and strategically arranged.
- Ability to ensure that only items approved for release are released at each given time.
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization with at least an OND qualification
- Must be able to drive
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
21st April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to: email@example.com