Job Title: Content Development Specialist
- The successful candidate will be a member of our Content Creation and Creative Development Team which focuses on the creation of compelling content (larger written assets, blog content, graphic products and video blogs, etc.) to facilitate bold, creative and innovative communications programmes.
- He/she should have a natural ability to tell stories and a demonstrated capability for engaging readers with relevant and sticky content.
- They should also be able to research and write marketing and education content across multiple channels: Mainstream and Digital media.
- Outputs will include press releases, op-ed pieces, features/by-lined articles, white papers, case studies website copy, social media posts, video scripts, infographic text, blog posts, email subject lines and more.
- The successful candidate has to be team-oriented and self-motivated, able to work with others and manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- He/she should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience), with a minimum of 3 years’ post-graduation experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.