Job Title: Corporate Engineering Manager
- To play a leading and collaborative role in the Technical Leadership Team, reporting to and working closely with the Technical Director
- Responsible delivery of projects on time and budget on behalf of the assets.
- Establish and maintain the Engineering Discipline Technical Authorities.
- Establish and maintain a corporate structure to manage the following;
- Asset Integrity Management system ( AIMS)
- Process Safety
- Structural integrity
- Corrosion Management
- Management of change processes (MOC)
- Oversee the resourcing, training, development and retention of engineering personnel through the implementation of a Competence Based Development system.
- Responsibility for provision of Front end support, project cost estimates, budget reporting, cash call management and resourcing for Capital Projects
- Implement and maintain a codes and standards system
- Provide support for HSE and participate in the IRP as a member
- Provide support to Gas projects
- A Degree in Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Business related topics
- Significant experience of at least 15+years in Oil and Gas sector
- Experience in development execution of projects exceeding $150mm
- Experience in Oil and Gas field production activities.
- Knowledge of Oil Field contracts and contracting strategies
- Many years working in technical role for an oil&gas engineering contractor
- Mentoring and coaching of others
- BSc, Drilling Operations, E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, EPC, MSc, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production