Job Title: Customer Relation Officer
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in related field of study.
- Must have completed the mandatory One Year National Youth Service Programme.
- Good Administrative and IT skills.
- An interest in, and aptitude for digital media.
- Good communications skill (both oral and written).
- Well organized and keen to learn/ability to use initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suites.
16th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: The HR Dept.: email@example.com