Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- The Customer Service Executive will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to serve existing and potential customers by providing product and service information while resolving product issues effectively.
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Receive customer queries and ensure these are resolved in a timely manner
- Help minimize defaults by reaching out to customers with delayed payments
- Proactively contact dormant customers directly to resolve any pending issues.
- Build repeat sales through strong customer relationships by focusing on customers’ wants and needs.
- Check customer satisfaction degree after a sale and increase customer retention.
- Gather and document information about the customer and the product.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Diploma/Certificate in Supply Chain Management; Business Administration; Sales and Marketing; or Customer Service Management
- 1 year relevant work experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle many tasks simultaneously, with an excellent sense of prioritisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and Swahili
- Excellent grasp over Microsoft Office Applications with data base management experience
- Clear thinking/problem solving ability
- Strong etiquette in communication over the phone with good listening skills.
- Should be flexible, willing to stretch and achieve over and above base expectations.
7th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com